Q: Is Fire and Fragrance fully affiliated with YWAM?
Yes, Fire and Fragrance is a ministry and training school fully run within and by Youth With A Mission.
Q: What is the relationship between Burn 24-7 and Fire and Fragrance?
Burn 24-7 has been involved in launching Fire and Fragrance. We continue in a very close relationship with Burn 24-7, partnering together for initiatives, outreaches, as well as Burn 24-7 bringing their DNA through teaching and impartation in our schools.
Q: What can I expect life to look like during the Fire & Fragrance Ireland DTS?
The schedule for our DTS will be very flexible, but you can expect:
- Weekly classroom teachings by prominent speakers from around the world
- Group intercessory prayer & worship
- One-on-one discipleship and mentoring & small group discipleship
- Serving the village of Rostrevor & surrounding area with local outreaches
- Living and working together in community
- Road trips across the country to spend various weeks of the school in different locations, requiring an attitude of gratitude & flexibility as we'll likely at times be sleeping on church floors, living out of suitcases & traveling long distances as a DTS.
Q: Is there a deadline to apply for the DTS?
Yes, the deadline to apply for the July DTS is June 30th.
Q: Are there long term staff roles available with Fire and Fragrance?
Yes! We are desiring to see Fire and Fragrance training as well as indigenous furnaces of worship and intercession planted all over the world. This will require an volunteer army that will lead out in this. In addition to this we are continuing to build a red hot fiery furnace of worship, intercession and outreach in Fire & Fragrance communities across the nations.
Q: Are there other locations running Fire and Fragrance training?
Fire & Fragrance training is currently available in Kona, HI, Harrisburg, PA, Japan & Ireland.
Q: Are there age requirements and is Fire and Fragrance open to families joining?
To do a DTS one must have completed their high school education or equivalent. Other than that we are open to all ages. We have a strong value for family and entire families being involved in ministry. Families are welcomed and celebrated!